To our valued clients, therapists and business associates,
After 18 years of building our family business to where it is today, we will now be saying farewell to Signature Seating & Mobility in a progressive closure over the coming months.
We wish to sincerely thank everyone for your incredible support over many years, and for the genuine business relationships we have developed with each of you.
– Signature Seating & Mobility will continue to fulfil our existing orders & obligations to our clients and therapists until all orders have been completed.
Manual Wheelchairs & Shower Commodes
– Equipment trials will no longer be provided through Signature Seating & Mobility. We formally recommend Motion Specialties for the request of future trials of Ki Mobility manual wheelchairs & RAZ shower commodes.
Body Cycles tricycles
– We are currently working in conjunction with Body Cycles Australia to coordinate a new distributor/agent for South East QLD, to offer the Body Cycles range of equipment trials & service. Once a new company has been appointed, we will advise these details.
DiBlasi Folding tricycles
– We are currently seeking an alternative QLD agent/distributor of the DiBlasi products to conduct trials and service. Once a new company has been appointed, we will advise these details.
– Signature Seating & Mobility will continue to honour warranty issues for products supplied within their warranty period. Please refer to the attached warranty terms & conditions and warranty claim form.
Pre scheduled appointments
– All fitting & delivery appointments currently scheduled will continue as arranged & all parties will be contacted individually to confirm these appointments shortly.
Signature Seating & Mobility’s closure will be progressive, with a final closure date to be advised once all current orders have been fulfilled.
We welcome you to contact our office anytime should you have any questions or concerns with the above.
Once again we thank you for your constant support, understanding and to have given Signature Seating & Mobility the opportunity to serve you and your valued clients.
Phil & Diana Bugg
Signature Seating & Mobility
What does this warranty cover? This Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
During the Warranty Period, Signature Seating & Mobility will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct the problem? Signature Seating & Mobility will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the warranty cover last? The Warranty Period for physical goods purchased from Signature Seating & Mobility is dependent on the type of product purchased and commences from date of purchase.
What does this Warranty not cover? This Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: • Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship • Normal wear and tear of the product
What do you have to do? To obtain warranty service, please download the Warranty Claim Form, complete and email Signature Seating & Mobility - email@example.com, together with supporting photographs.